The main purpose of the wheel alignment intern is to assist the supervisor and technicians in any way to increase turnaround times, to enhance efficiency in the alignment bays, to ensure the availability of all tools and equipment, and to ensure a clean, aesthetically acceptable workplace.
* Be loyal towards Company, have excellent customer care capabilities, and maintain good relations with co-workers.
* Understand the basic principles of wheel alignment.
* Good communication skills.
* Be time and results orientated.
* Good customer relations skills and service orientation.
* Have high esteem for value systems and Company culture – accuracy, attention to detail, teamwork, professional presentation of self and workplace, responsible, reliability, initiative.
* Maintain a certain level of competency regarding language, communication, computer skills, and literacy.
* Respect for people and property.
* Trust and honesty in the handling of cash or finances.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Grade 12
• Additional technical qualification will be an added advantage