About the position
A niche provider of innovative Financial Services based in Centurion seeks a self-driven Recruitment Consultant who will be responsible for the full Recruitment Cycle from the advertising phase until the appointment of successful candidates. The ideal candidate must have Grade 12/Matric or equivalent Level 4 SAQA accredited qualification, at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role with an understanding of employment laws and regulations. You also need a demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust, place extreme importance on confidentiality & able to investigate the root cause of problems and work towards an effective solution.
- Ensure a Job Description is received from Departmental Manager for vacant positions.
- Communicate with Departmental Managers to ensure understanding of the position that must be filled.
- Advertise vacancies according to Job Descriptions received.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Screen candidates by reviewing CV’s, applications and performing phone screening.
- Shortlist candidates.
- Collect all supporting documentation.
- Setup –
- Wamly Interviews
- Face-to-Face interviews
- Personality / Cognitive tests
- Criminal Record / ITC Checks
- Setup and conduct Call Centre Tests / Excel Tests / Recon Tests / Technical Tests etc. (whichever applicable to the role).
- Detailed reference checks with correct Managers.
- Create sign off sheets with accurate information and full supporting documentation for sign off by Management.
- Extend offers to signed-off candidates.
- Provide HR Administrator with full information to set up offers, contracts etc.
- Reject unsuccessful applications.
- Proper feedback and communication with applicants, especially those received from Social Media platforms.
- Weekly reporting on recruitment status per position.
- Abide by POPI regulation requirements.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by Manager.
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent Level 4 qualification issued by SAQA.
- Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field Qualification (beneficial).
- Minimum 2 years Recruitment experience (full Recruitment cycle).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.).
- Understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Clear criminal and ITC record.
- Reliable transport.
- Bilingual (English and Afrikaans) beneficial.
- Enjoys working with people.
- Interacts with all workers and management.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust.
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Investigates the root cause of problems and works towards a solution.
- Detail oriented and accuracy.
- Strong administration skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Displays sense of urgency.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Trustworthy and place extreme importance on confidentiality.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Apply for job