About the position
KPA's will be (but not limited to):
- To ensure tenant and lease information is correctly captured on MDA.
- To ensure tenants are billed in accordance with their lease agreements and statements are distributed timeously.
- To maximise the recovery of utility and other municipal charges through monitoring of leases to establish which expenses are recoverable and taking steps to recover utilities, municipal charges and any other operating expenses as provided for in the lease agreement.
- To capture monthly turnover figures and source and bill annual turnover.
- To ensure tenant satisfaction through resolving tenant queries timeously and effectively.
- To provide comprehensive reports (supported with hands-on knowledge) regarding but not limited to variance reports, tenancy movements and lease information.
- Maintaining a comprehensive and up-to-date database of tenant information.
- To conduct effective control of physical and electronic tenant information and supporting documentation
- MDA property management system knowledge (desirable)
- Good understanding of property administration and leasing
- Understanding of financial accounting
Job Related Skills:
- General administrative skills
- Conflict and dispute resolution with tenants
- Creating journal entries
- General computer proficiency (Intermediate level) (MDA - desirable)
- Time management skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of 2-3 years property administrative experience
- Grade 12 (essential)
- Administrative, property, auditing or accounting oriented tertiary qualification (desirable)
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Apply for job