• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
• Excellent organisational skills
Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about Project Management? Here is a learnership opportunity to gain work experience in the field.
The duration of the Learnership is twelve months.
Applicants who meet the following minimum criteria will qualify to apply:
• Person living with a disability
• Employment Equity Considerations – African Female
• Location: Sandton/Woodmead area so it would be preferable for the learner to be based in Sandton or surrounding suburbs/townships
• Be a South African citizen by birth
• Be between the ages of 18-30
• Candidate must have a clear criminal record
• Be presentable and have good English communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
• Candidate must not be employed or studying full time
• Matric certificate
If you have not received a response within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful
Must have a minimum of 3/4 years' experience within a Management position within high-end fashion or hospitality industry.Must have good attention to detail.