Personal Assistant to Investment Advisor Cape Town
Our client, a financial advisory provider is looking for a dynamic individual as a Paraplanner / Person Assistant to Investment Advisor based in Cape Town.
• Grade 12
• Relevant Degree in Investment/Finance or studying towards the aforementioned degree.
• 2 + years of working experience in a similar advisory role.
• Knowledge or experience in the following: Financial Planning principles and Financial Products and Services in a similar industry; and
• Preparations and presenting client proposals to Advisors and Wealth Managers.
• Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review client financial planning proposals.
• Product provider management.
• Arranging regular training and webinars for Advisors and Wealth Managers.
• Examine portfolios and fund performances.
• Internal compliance and client services.
• Implementation of investment instructions.
• Preparation of investment transfers, applications, and documents for client meetings.
• Responsible for Private banking.
• Provide support to Advisers and Wealth Managers with financial planning.
• Monitoring portfolios.
• Accumulate Investment reports.
Please apply online.