About the position
Employee Centric Delivery
- Fulfilling a Multimedia function by creating multimedia, graphics, content and other visual representation services, demonstrating understanding of internal communications policy requirements relating to communications and branding.
- Taking briefs from a variety of sources and translating them into simple and appealing visual aids and representations that support and enhance the message and/or content being shared.
- Creating long term messaging and multimedia branding orientated strategies and responding to immediate communications with aligned and consistent execution.
- Creating Multimedia/graphics/imagery categories to enable consistent messaging and visual aids in line with the nature of communication.
- Working alongside various People teams to interpret important communications related to People delivery, solutions or services and use visual aids to support and enhance the message.
- Exploring a number of communications platforms and interfaces to maximise the impact and access to various multimedia/graphics representations.
- Continuously updating stakeholder lists to have accurate stakeholders categorised for the various communications and messages relevant to them – and using visual representations accordingly.
- Participate in ad hoc projects and deliver relevant Multimedia executions according to timelines.
- Work together with the Head: Enablement to enhance the communication and Multimedia practice and align with Corporate communications and other stakeholders where relevant.
People (Self, Team & Organisational)
- Participating in, and aligning with the Enablement team to deliver solutions and services to the business.
- Participating in various Enablement team activities that foster an innovative, agile and employee centric culture where employees are supported, empowered and valued.
- Participating in various Enablement team activities that foster a wellness culture to ensure that the team mentally, physically and emotionally feel supported.
- Participating in the enablement of a culture of open and transparent communication within the Enablement team.
Financial, Reporting & BI
- Ensuring accuracy in data input and relevant reports as applicable to the Enablement team.
- Using official data sources to inform administrative outputs.
- Assisting with compiling reports for input to broader Enablement team.
- Consolidating costs, proposals or data as required by the Assessment and/or Talent solutions team.
Governance & Compliance
- Ensuring compliance with relevant labour relations frameworks and legislation.
- Ensuring compliance to organisational and legislative governance frameworks and standards including the H&S requirements and POPI Act.
- Managing the identification and mitigation of internal People communication’s and multimedia orientatied risks.
- Participating in the integration and effective flow of work with other service areas and business.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in communication’s function.
- Suggesting or sharing ideas related to relevant communications technology requirements where required.
- Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Multimedia Graphics Design or equivalent
- +1 year in a Multimedia Graphics role or similar with exposure to the specific end-to-end communications and/or project practices, processes, reporting, feedback and related activities in a Group HR setting across various locations or similar
- Experience within the FMCG, retail sector or similar - (preferred).
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for job