As a Legal Officer you are dedicated to a number of client relationships with the focus to support them for Trust & Corporate Services. You are part of a dedicated international client team and you have a delegated responsibility and challenge for keeping the client files in financial and legal good standing. Overall, the purpose of the job if to ensure that all legal procedures remain in line with applicable law and overall objectives. This in order to execute any activities necessary to ensure TMF Group c.a. and its clients comply with, which is from a sound compliance point of view required or otherwise desired.
- Assist in incorporations and share transfers of client companies in close co-operation with the client, notary, law firms and tax firms;
- Appoint or dismiss management/supervisory directors, change of domicile of the company etc.;
- Draft shareholders and board resolutions, share premium contribution agreements, assignment agreements, management agreements, loan agreements, minutes of shareholders and board meetings, and proxies;
- Review and assess relevant legal documentation and advice from third parties;
- Draft liquidations agreements and perform the formalities concerning liquidation of companies;
- Update and maintain the client portfolio in good standing and comply with the rules and regulations of the Dutch Central Bank and/or related legislation;
- Building up a strong working relationship with international clients, notary, external advisors, banks, regulatory bodies and other relevant parties.
Apply for job
- University degree in (Dutch) law (civil, notary or fiscal);
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience;
- Knowledge of corporate law and regulations;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- General interest or affinity with the international financial/capital markets and financial instruments;
- Accurate, able to meet tight deadlines, good organizational skills, hands-on, self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of an international team.