MANCOSA, a DHET registered and CHE accredited private Higher Education distance provider, offering Undergraduate and
Postgraduate qualifications, has/have the following vacancy/vacancies available:
PROJECT FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ACADEMIC– (DURBAN)
Project Management Academic required with experience related in the following fields: Project Financial Management,
Financial Management or Accounting. (UG/PG)
To provide Academic Leadership across a range of Undergraduate/Postgraduate education programmes.
· Module Coordinator for area of specialisation (SME)
· To facilitate face-to-face and online lectures
· Develop, review and moderate curriculum and assessments
· Provide Academic consultation support
· Grade assessments and provide stakeholder feedback
· Undertake programme and module reviews
· Active involvement in research and publishing
· Supervise postgraduate research
· Identify students at-risk and execute pastoral care
· Undertake programme and quality management administrative tasks
· Master in Business Administration specialising in Financial Management
· Masters of Commerce in Financial Accounting or Finance (essential)
· Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management (essential)
· Three years’ experience in academia
· Experience in teaching project Financial Management, Project Schedule Cost and Budget Control
· Demonstrate research engagement over the last 3 years
· Commercial or industrial related experience
· Demonstrate innovative thinking towards teaching and learning skills
RELATED KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
. Candidates must be familiar with higher education ( distance and online)
· Candidates must display familiarity with the use of learning management systems.
· Candidates must have a working knowledge of the South African Higher Education Regulatory Framework.
· Candidates are expected to comply with pre-determined time frames and deadlines.
· Candidates must present themselves confidently, and demonstrate professionalism.
· Must be a collegial team player
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Internet and Email)
· Excellent writing and reporting skills
· Possess a high level of ethics and confidentiality
Use: Reference: DR -Lecturer - Project Financial Management
Must have a minimum of 3/4 years' experience within a Management position within high-end fashion or hospitality industry.Must have good attention to detail.