LEGAL – Fraud, Litigation and E&O’s
• Support E&O lawyer with legal processes including the recording and reporting
of all Fraud, Litigation and Errors & Omission (“E&O”) matters on the in-house
Matter Management System (MMS), arranging payment, uploading and posting
of invoices for all matters and run reports for distribution.
• Manage settlement payments on MMS.
• Obtain approval from the business and relevant Legal & Compliance Counsel for
payment of attorney invoices.
• Prepare Quarterly E&O Committee meeting agenda packs, attendance registers
and meeting minutes and forward Chairman approved and signed minutes to
LEGAL – Commercial
• Support Commercial lawyer with editing and formatting of contracts, processes,
correspondence, playbooks and letters.
• Prepare contracts for sign off and arrange signatures through electronic platform
or manually where required.
• Support the CoSec office to maintain legal contracts database by recording
contracts in the electronic contracts register and the contracts database. •Support CoSec Administrator with processes, correspondence, playbooks,
communication and minuting meetings.
• Support Compliance team with compliance related functions, which include
editing and formatting compliance reports and Third-Party applications.
• Maintain and update gift registers by sending out monthly reminders and followups and maintaining records on the G Drive (server).
• Send reminders and prepare Third Party Pre-Screening and Third Party Africa
Working Group meeting agenda packs, attendance registers and meeting
minutes and forward Chairman approved and signed minutes to CoSec for audit
• Support Data Governance Manager from an administrative perspective
• Be in possession of Grade 12 (Matric).
• Be in possession of a relevant secretarial/ administration qualification.
• Paralegal or studying towards a legal qualification
Skills and Attributes.
• Be computer literate with experience in MS Excel & Word.
• Well-developed communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with and in teams.
• Good analytical skills.
Must have a minimum of 3/4 years' experience within a Management position within high-end fashion or hospitality industry.Must have good attention to detail.