• Timely and accurate processing of HR administrative functions.
• Assisting the HR Team with data capturing functions.
• Timely and accurate reporting on HR administration activities, including monthly
and ad hoc reporting.
• Ensure data integrity on the HR Management Information system to ensure
accurate record keeping and reporting.
• Ensure employee records comply with relevant procedures for audit purposes.
• Ensure Electronic staff files and other filing is maintained and up to date and
• Be in possession of Grade 12 (matric).
• Be in possession of a Diploma/ Degree in Human Resources or related
• Knowledge of BCEA, LRA and EEA legislation.
Skills and Attributes.
• Be computer literate with experience in MS Excel & Word.
• Well-developed communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with and in teams.
• Good analytical skills.
• No experience required.
Must have a minimum of 3/4 years' experience within a Management position within high-end fashion or hospitality industry.Must have good attention to detail.