• Consult with estate agents daily whether one-on-one or telephonically, for the purpose of obtaining new business and establishing / maintaining lead provider relationships.
• Consult with purchasers daily whether one-on-one or telephonically, for the purpose of obtaining financial information to do pre qualifications, affordability assessments or to process bond applications.
• Thoroughly complete application forms,
• Give daily / regular feedback to stakeholders
• Motivate declined applications, do rate appeals with banks to ensure that best possible outcome is received.
• General reporting
Own transport is essential
Self-starter and go getter
Good communication skills
Excellent telephone etiquette
Able to work independently
Resourceful in generating leads and business
Be able to work under pressure in a fast passed environment
Good time management skills
Applicants must live in or around the Western or Northern Suburbs
Preference will be given to applicants who have worked in the property market before
Must have a minimum of 3/4 years' experience within a Management position within high-end fashion or hospitality industry.Must have good attention to detail.