MRI Software LLC is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the global real estate industry. MRI delivers a comprehensive and truly configurable solution, from property-level management and accounting to the most complex, long-range financial modeling and analytics for both the commercial and multifamily real estate markets. As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI leverages over 40 years of business experience to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients. Originally founded in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A., the company has offices in Toronto, London, Sydney, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
Provide internal users software and hardware support for their workstations, as well as account management support. Help desk analyst will also work supporting company server and hardware infrastructure, software for this hardware, and other various enterprise level software’s utilized by the business.
- Imaging Laptops, desktops, servers, notebooks, and tablets.
- Working with Desktop Engineers to maintain image libraries.
- Troubleshooting hardware issues with Laptops, desktops, servers, notebooks, and tablets.
- Troubleshooting software issues with Laptops, desktops, servers, notebooks, and tablets.
- Acting as an account admin for various software products.
- Assist with Wireless account management.
- Troubleshoot internal network issues.
- IP phone support.
- Project work.
- Internal audio visual setup, tear down and troubleshooting.
- Hardware inventory maintenance.
- Corporate data centre monitoring, and maintenance.
- Virtual server troubleshooting, building, and maintenance.
- Serve as part of the on-call rotation
- Provide live phone support to internal user base.
- Provide ticket system support to internal user base.
- Provide email support to internal user base.
- Troubleshoot, document, and solve basic hardware, software, and connectivity issues independently.
- Read, and understand clear reference documentation to assist in troubleshooting issues.
- Follow rigorous checklists for task oriented work, such as workstation setup, and account maintenance.
- Work independently or with a team on project oriented work.
- Provide high levels of customer service to internal clients.
- Learn new skills and actively develop toward a Help Desk Analyst 2.
KNOWLEDGE / BACKGROUND EXPERIENCE
Minimum of 4 years’ experience (or equivalent) in a Help Desk role, system administrator role, or a software support analyst.
- Basic Windows OS experience including Microsoft and Apple operating systems.
- Basic Networking knowledge.
- Basic hardware knowledge including: laptops, desktops, servers, switches, and routers.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Microsoft Office experience (Office 365 is a plus)
- Knowledge of cabling and termination standards and experience working with Cat 5, Cat 5e and Cat 6 fibre terminations.
- Experience with current Internet Technologies/ protocols (TCP/IP, XML, HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP, and Application Servers) a plus.
- Solid methodical troubleshooting skills.
- Customer Service experience.
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS
- Works independently and as a team member in a high performance 24/7 availability environment.
- Working level of Documentation Skills, documents configurations, and project updates.
- Implements solutions within the context of higher-level requirements.
- Applies effective time management skills and can handle multiple tasks/projects effectively.
- Uses experience and seasoned judgment to suggest approaches that optimize among customer needs, business constraints, and technological realities.
- Stays current with industry trends and standards as well as how to integrate these into the help desk service catalogue.
- Works effectively in a fast paced environment. Performs multiple tasks concurrently on tight timelines.
- Quickly gains basic understanding or working knowledge in new technical areas.
- Monitor, manage and resolve customer issues as well as coordinating service with customers; engage or escalates to vendors for service restitution as appropriate.
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort, and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
Apply for job