We are a collective of specialist communications and media agencies. We are looking to provide an opportunity to an aspiring HR professional through the offering of an HR learnership and a vacancy to work at our company.
How it works:
You will be enrolled in a 12-month HR Learnership and working with one of our leading HR professionals in the Talent Acquisition and Recruitment department. Even though your main responsibilities entail talent acquisition administration, you will be exposed to other facets of HR through your learnership and practically through exposure in our Group.
What kind of person are we looking for:
• Hard working
• Good communication skills
• Advertise job vacancies
• Learn how to write job descriptions
• Screen CV's and shortlist
• Reference checks and background screening such at ITC, criminal checks and qualifications checks
• Set up interviews for line management
• Streamline recruitment systems and processes
• Be a brand champion when engaging with talent - building a reputation of best company to work for
• Build a talent network
• Schedule onboarding of new starters - ensure a smooth process and welcome new staff
Free Access to LinkedIn Learning
Free Access to the Headspace App
Free access to Careways
Work machine and data
Person with a disability
You need to be in possession of a certificate/diploma/degree. Even if it is not related to HR
Must have a minimum of 3/4 years' experience within a Management position within high-end fashion or hospitality industry.Must have good attention to detail.