Go to Market Lead
An exciting new opportunity has been created for a Go to Market Lead (GTM Lead) to join the South African Commercial Business team. The role has a high level of integration across the full commercial team you will need to partner with the Leadership Team to deploy learning, process and best practice methodologies to bring to life the GTM elements of our business and drive the strategic business agenda within the Category Channel arena.
Are you passionate about deploying excellence in strategic thinking, executional best practice across (but not limited to) Category Strategy, Revenue Management, Customer Trading Strategies (JBP), Sales Execution along with Marketing Capability Development and E-Com. If the answer is Yes then this opportunity is for you.
- You will be responsible for the development and through-the-line integration of Category Visions and Growth Drivers and how they will need to live across channels.
- You will be accountable for enabling the Net Revenue Management (NRM) framework which aids opportunity creation of Net Realised Revenue (NRR) across Pricing, Price Pack Architecture, Mix Management, Promotional Optimisation etc.
- You will be responsible for developing and enabling effective and robust customer trading strategies while building commercial sales planning capability
- Deploy and embed Joint Business Planning specifically within the Modern Trade
- You will be responsible for brilliant basics and tracking against DPSM (Distribution, Price/indexing, Share of Shelf, Merchandising (Share of retail advertising))
- Implementation of Revenue Management (RM) findings
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or Master’s degree advantageous.
- Significant experience in Revenue Management, Commercial Strategy, Sales and / or Category Management within FMCG Industry.
- Experience within both the Modern Trade and Traditional/Route to (informal) Markets advantageous.
- Previous team and project leadership experience with emphasis on leading strategic organizational change.
- Understanding needs of consumer, shopper, customer within FMCG
- Understanding of key business principals across, Revenue Management (Pricing Strategies, Price Pack Architecture, Mix Management, Promotional Optimisation and Customer Trading Strategies), Category strategy, and Joint Business Planning
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
South Africa- Bedfordview
Apply for job