• Ensure the overall quality of learning and academics meet and exceed best practice
• Ensure the overall quality of learning processes to meet the compliance requirements of SETA, SAQA and DHET.
• Participate meaningfully in management and strategic forums
• Manage ETQA processes. Ensure they are being adhered to. Upgrade processes when necessary
• Ensure that, in conjunction with the Project Manager, assessment, moderation, certification and accreditation complies with the SAQA & SETA standards.
• Ensure that existing material is aligned with current qualification/skills program requirements and to ensure that new and customised material is developed on time as required to the specified standards.
• Deliver on operational deliverables by ensuring that uploads, moderation and certification is completed.
• Effectively quality assure, in conjunction with the Project Manager, the roll out process which includes facilitation, assessment, moderation, upload and certification and material production thereby ensuring that no
objections are raised.
• Ensure that the ETQA administrator has a clear understanding of the individual module outcome requirements
• Interface with SETA’s, and the ETDP space in general, to insure is kept abreast of developments in the industry
• Provide ETQA inputs into strategy, ensuring the long-term growth of the company
• Manage the implementation of new technologies related to learning
• Min 5 years as an assessor and/ or moderator
• Min 5 years in a management role
Must be good at multi-tasking and working under pressure, whilst at the same time ensuring systems, processes and structure are adhered to.
Must have a minimum of 3/4 years' experience within a Management position within high-end fashion or hospitality industry.Must have good attention to detail.