The Student Hub Online, a fast-growing EdTech company, is looking for full-time customer service officers to fill the day and night shift slots, as well as part-time customer service officers to fill the weekend and/or public holiday day and night shift slots. These positions are based at our Cape Town offices.
The customer service officer is responsible for attending and resolving all incoming student or prospect queries. It is essential to be a ‘people person’ as you will spend your day ensuring that customers are happy with the product and the level of customer service they receive.
The customer service officer is also responsible for attending and resolving all technical and administrative student queries timeously.
KEY OUTPUT/ RESPONSIBILITIES
• Offering assistance to customers to ensure they are assisted timeously in accordance with the response metrics .
• Investigating and solving customer problems.
• Refer customers to senior staff when necessary.
• Creating a new feedback procedure for clients or improving upon the existing model.
• Meeting with management to discuss possible improvements to the company’s customer service.
• Data entry and research as required to troubleshoot customer problems
• Resolving customer complaints, managing database records, drafting status reports on customer service issues
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
• Processing refund forms, applications, and registration requests.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
Kindly indicate in your application or the subject line: Customer Service Officer (full-time) or Customer Service Officer (part-time) depending on the position you are applying for. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.Job Requirements
PERSONAL COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
• Goal orientated, and solution driven
• Adhering to Principles and Values
• Writing and Reporting
• Quality and Detail Orientation
• Customer Focus
• Pro-Activity – creative thinking (come up with new ways to improve customer service)
• Information Gathering and Problem Analysis
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Adapting and Responding to Change
• Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
• Self- Motivated
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Computer literate (can work confidently with MS package)
• Matric, diploma or any equivalent qualification
• Minimum 1 year experience in customer service environment
• Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
Must have a minimum of 3/4 years' experience within a Management position within high-end fashion or hospitality industry.Must have good attention to detail.