IT & Internet
Fixed Term Contract
Tracker requires the services of a Creditors Clerk - Accounts Payable reporting to the Financial Accounting Supervisor. This position is focused on the maintenance of the Creditors accounts, processing Creditors payments and other financial processes. Tracker requires a self-starter who can work in a team environment. Should you be interested in this challenge and meet the job requirements, please forward your application before the closing date. Preference will be given to EE candidates.
- Maintaining creditors accounts, including:
- Ensuring creditors invoices are correctly authorised and that all supporting documentation is attached.
- Ensuring that all invoices via Purchase Order captured are processed correctly
Preparation of Annuity Calculations
Verification and capturing of Fitment and Commission Payments
Processing of any manual invoices needed
Reconciliation of Supplier Accounts to Supplier Statement and clearing of all queries
- Preparing of Cashforecasts for Supplier Payments – daily, weekly, monthly, adhoc
Loading Supplier Payments
Ensuring that all Suppliers are paid timeously
Ensure that feedback and remittances are sent to suppliers timeously
Addressing and resolving creditors account queries timeously.
- Maintaining an up to date Age Analysis
Clearing any outstanding queries
Providing month-end accrual figures.
- Processing Month End Accruals
Payment of FOREX Suppliers
Maintaining Supplier Records on the Financial System
Providing Assistance with our Statutory Audit, Internal Audit and BBBEE Audit
Maintaining customer service standards.
- Ad hoc projects
Apply for job
- National Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
Must have at least 4 years’ experience in creditors, accounting or similar
Advanced Excel Experience needed
Computer literate: MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- A very good understanding of financial systems and experience in working on Financial Systems.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to identify problems and correct them. Sense of responsibility.
- Precision & accuracy.
- Deadline driven.
- Able to work within a team
Able to work extended hours.