MERCEDES-BENZ FINANCIAL SERVICES SOUTH AFRICA
At Mercedes-Benz Financial Services South Africa, we pride ourselves on our reputation for service excellence and our care in providing flexible, innovative and tailor-made finance and insurance solutions. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is a leading captive automotive financial services provider, operating in 40 countries as the global financial services arm of Mercedes-Benz Mobility.
To achieve our goal of being the first-choice provider of vehicle financial products and services, we are looking for talented, diverse and inspired people with the skills, experience and innovative spirit to provide a first-class experience at every turn.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our National Sales Team. Reporting through the Retail Sales Team Lead, to the National Sales & Customer Experience Manager, the core focus of this role is to manage and drive the strategic implementation and execution of sales processes through our national agent network.
To identify, develop and manage the implementation, training and budgeted growth of Mercedes-Benz Financial Services South Africa (“MBFS SA”) Finance, Insurance and Value Added Products, to and through the Agent Network and Customers base (including Corporate Customers) to ensure all business targets are achieved, whilst ensuring high levels of Agent and Customer satisfaction in compliance to the Company's related Policies.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU?
- To pro-actively engage with all relevant stakeholders within area of responsibility to achieve business targets by negotiating, implementing and managing appropriate activities and actions to achieve the business targets.
- To monitor, measure, benchmark and analyse key performance indicators against the targeted business objectives for finance, insurance and value-added products against the prevailing market conditions.
- To continuously support the implementation and management of the rollout of the MBFS SA New Business Model strategy by encompassing engagement, agent training, change management and market feedback.
- Manage and increase Customer Satisfaction: Assume ownership within area of responsibility to resolve Agent & Customer queries and concerns professionally and efficiently, remaining the ambassador for MBFS SA and managing the relationship accordingly.
- Sales, Marketing and Digitization Process Optimisation: by identifying challenges and gaps, engaging with appropriate stakeholders to manage improvements and enhancements.
- Assisting in the testing and rollout of all Point of Sales processes and systems within the area of responsibility.
- Project Management and Self-development.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our mission at MBFS SA is to provide a consistently outstanding brand and customer experience through outstanding preparation, attitude and teamwork. Our purpose is to create an effortless experience by providing ease and convenience in all our interactions with others. In order to achieve our goals and be part of our team you will demonstrate the following key Attributes:
- Customer orientation
- Emotional intelligence
- Strategic thinking
- Diversity intelligence
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key Skills:
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Written & verbal communication
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Decision making
- Business acumen
- Interpersonal skills
What is it like to be part of Mercedes-Benz Financial Services SA?
We represent an extraordinary brand by fulfilling our founders’ promise to deliver ‘The Best or Nothing’ which requires the efforts and talents of many exceptional people. Recognised as the Top Employer in the South African automotive industry, our passion for our people also extends to Employee Recognition and Reward programs, as well as providing access to learning and development opportunities. We strive to make our workplace one in which individuals feel challenged, fulfilled, and are able to reach their full potential. We are committed to providing a great workplace environment that fosters a culture of openness, support and camaraderie.
- In-depth knowledge of Retail and Wholesale Sales processes, Finance and Insurance in the automotive sector.
- Agent Network experience would be advantageous.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- You will have a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing within a Financial Service / Fleet Management/Banking/Insurance environment.
- You will have a Matric/Grade 12 plus 3 year relevant qualification e.g. B Com (Sales/ Marketing/Business Management/Financial Management); and RE5, FAIS Compliance/NCA.
- Honors Degree is advantageous.
Mercedes-Benz Group of Companies South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- Foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
- Division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- As part of the recruitment process, shortlisted candidates should be willing to undergo an Assessment Centre.
CLOSING DATE: 07 April 2022
Strictly no CVs will be considered sent via email.
The email address provided is only for queries on this specific requisition.
Apply for job