- B.Bibl/B.LIS or PG Dipl.LIS or B.Inf(Hons)
- Up to 3 years’ experience within public libraries
- High level computer literacy in MS applications and Library
Management Systems (Symphony Workflows)
- General subject knowledge, knowledge of literature
and interest in the publishing industry
Key Performance Areas
- Identifying and assessing library materials for purchase.
- Assist with the organising and facilitating the retrieval
- of bibliographic records
- Resource usage and maintenance of library collections.
How to Apply
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape
Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as
part of your application may be used for the purposes of the
Recruitment and Selection process.
APPLY ON LINE VIA
APPLY ON LINE VIA SAP PORTAL
Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of
appointment is received within three months of the closing date,
they must accept that their applications were unsuccessful
Apply for job