Welcome to the FUCHS Group, the world’s number one independent manufacturer of lubricants and related specialties. As a global company with roots in Germany, we expand the possibilities of whole industries, such as the automotive and aerospace sectors. More than 5,000 employees look closer, dig deeper and think further to create innovations and develop markets. That is what drives and connects us. We encourage our employees to expand their potential and grow together with us. Explore your specialties by joining us as
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE INTERN
6 APRIL 2022 | JOHANNESBURG
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INVOLVE:
- Capturing invoices and resolving queries.
- Maintaining fleet data, updating schedules, and attending to relevant queries.
- Assisting with bank reconcilliations.
- Capturing expenditure documents.
- A range of administrative tasks.
- Other ad hoc finance projects and requirements to deliver finance objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Diploma or Degree in Accounts/Finance or related field.
- Good communication skills.
- Good computer sklills.
- CV and a cover letter.
- A certified ID copy.
- Highest qualification and a full academic transcript.
THESE ARE YOUR BENEFITS
- An interesting and varied working environment in an international group.
- A 12 month workbased learning.
- Continous coaching and mentoring opportunity.
- Work experience within the manufacturing industry.
Excel beyond your limitations and contribute your ideas in the flat hierarchies of a family-run company listed on the MDAX.
Apply for job