To develop human resources management policies and procedures and provide strategic input to company strategy. To provide
direction in the implementation of the NHFC’s HR strategic goals including integrated and holistic human capital support to the
To advise the Executive Manager HR, CEO and HR Committee, on Human Resources and Labour Relations issues affecting the
employees. To partner business partner to provide them with resources to achieve strategic objectives. Build and
maintain solid relationship with fellow GM’s and executives to best promote compliance within applicable delivery levels.
Primary Objectives of the Human Resources Manager:
• Development of a superior workforce.
• Development of the Human Resources department.
• Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
• Health and safety of the workforce.
• Personal ongoing development.
Oversee the development of Human Resources HR Policies and Procedures:-
- Develop policies to support overall business strategic plans and objectives.
- Organisational Development and Change Management
- Talent Management
- Employee Relations
- Management Forums
- People Management
- Management of HR Budgets
- Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
Coaching & Mentoring Staff
Job Specific Competencies:
Build Collaborative Relationships
Human Resource Management
Negotiating & Problem Solving
Organisation & Industry Awareness
Attention to Detail
Continuous Learning & Development
Values and Ethics
Minimum Requirement: Post graduate or Honours in Human Resources Management.
Preferred Requirement: Masters in Human Resources or above related qualification.
Minimum Requirement: Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Human Resources Management 5 years at a senior management level.
• Master HR Practitioner
• Advance Labour Relations
• SABPP Members ship
Preferred Requirement: Above experience in a similar Human Resources environment
Must have a minimum of 3/4 years' experience within a Management position within high-end fashion or hospitality industry.Must have good attention to detail.